Saturday, March 31, 2007

So it really isn't a posting day!!

I am just going to put it out there....I continue and will continue to post my affirmation pages here not only for myself but for anyone who ventures here! But, do me a favor, just so I know....Cause we all (bloggers) really want to know if you have been here!! Leave me a post next week and just say HI....It really would brighten my day! I look forward to hearing from you....And if you go to my other blogs, watch for some exciting things coming soon....GIVE A WAYS! Now, that is just a hint!!
Have a delightfully creative weekend...AND
Fly on the Wings of your dreams....
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

3 comments:

Royce Addington said...

HI! HELLO!! ALOHA!!! OISAYO!!!! BONJOUR!!!! HOLA!!!!! YES...there is an audience in cyberspace reading your inspirational work. I know EXACTLY what you mean about "wondering" if anyone is out there...they are! Never underestimate the POWER you have...even in silence and seeming invisibility.

Cheryl Finley said...

Cheryl was here! And yes..I love stopping by to visit you -- just love your inspiring art and writings...and stop by for the refreshing breath of air that they are. Keep creatin' girl!

And... I agree totally with Royce...there is power in silence..just remember, that's when much of nature grows, blossoms and blooms...in silence and not necesarily for the naked eye to see.

Hélène Deroubaix said...

these days I feel I cannot post
I am letting myself feel devoured by solitude, that solitude which makes you feel so cold,so old,so different,so lost sometimes and found at other times
I am wondering now if I know, if I can love...yet I have been so hurt in the past it's very difficult to find like minded sisters...anyways,sorry to confide here , just wanted to say hi,hoping you were fine and smiling:)
mine is broken ,parts of me are on alive and colorful mode=expression thanks to art and inner muse, but other parts of me are rather mute,bored,on robot mode,eating,painting,washing,finding info about things,working,being lonely,staying home,feeling secluded,being ashamed...argh sorry I should shut up...I'll come later to delete this nonsense, have a sweet day;-)