Saturday, March 17, 2007

Reflection


Today has been a day!! I have been up and down and all over the board with emotions...Once I settled down (after a nice nap!!) I know that looking over the week I must see and feel with my heart, and not be afraid to expose it, even when it is raw with emotion...I also know that when exposing I learn more about myself and get an exchange of ideas that perhaps I hadn't looked at...Today, I see myself a little clearer and know that I still have miles to go on this path...I am getting closer to my core one step, one moment at a time. Today, my heart is open and it cries and laughs with me. So that is my wish for all who enter here...that even when they feel a sense of sadness around them...look to see where it is coming from..look for someone you can share that with and perhaps see it from a different view...look and know that it is only a temporary thing and that you are strong.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: