Thursday, March 15, 2007

Exchange


Today I did some detail mural work at a friend of my sons' house. The day sort of flew past me as I happily worked on the swirly arch way between her living room and her dinning room...and our conversations. They ran from soup to nuts as they say...we shared stories and feelings, I shared my prized affirmation pages. We talked about healing and helping...It was a wonderful day of exchange. And realizing that it doesn't matter if your 33 or 55 or 12 or 20...a dream, a belief, a story that comes from the heart holds no age! It is a true and wonderful thing to share with others. So why is it that we divide our self into age, sometimes to a fault? So, that is my wish for all today, that you spend time and share who you are, where you have been, and where you dream to go with others, young and old. Because after all we are all spirits of the same universe...Make yourself happy and SHARE your swirls of delight!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: