Thursday, March 1, 2007

Knowing


Today has been a day of knowing...knowing when and how to pay attention to the gratitude in my life. My life is full of wonderful and amazing people,things and events. Talking with a friend that I have known for 34 years, who is married to someone I have known for 46 years...WOW! Knowing that they are important to me, and knowing that I am grateful to have them in my life during so many times....Priceless! Knowing that my art is important to me, and if I just go about it for my heart without thinking of an outcome, I am that much more connected to it. Knowing that a trip to the grocery store can bring about a closeness and laughter with my husband...Today is a day of knowing and if I pay close attention I will bloom! And that is my wish for you...that you have some time where you just know that if you do pay attention to your gratitude your spirit will swirl and shine!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Royce Addington said...

GRATITUDE AND HOPE...
The high octane fuel that runs the engine of our creative dreams... our expressions...our "KNOWING".

We are GRATEFUL for KNOWING
the soon-to-be nationally recognized Pattie Mosca!

Museologies