Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Perspective


Today is a day of being really aware of the energy within my core! If I totally listen to that core voice, if I accept the energy that it provides me, if I let it guide me, I feel so much better on my path. If I question it, deny it, or ignore it I then question myself and doubt myself. Today I am swirling and dancing with my energy. I am surround by it and connecting with it and all that I am doing feels so right with me. That is my wish for all who venture here today, that they feel their own energy, that they it allow it to swirl around them, guide them and that you do not question it or doubt for one moment where it is leading you. For your core being is your true voice and when you listen, it has a great deal of wonderful positive energy that it reveals to you.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: