Thursday, March 29, 2007

Creativity



Today is a day of creativity! It is an amazing thing once you clear out some clutter, both from your space and your mind, what you can come up with! Today is such a day! Visions of projects, and thoughts, and dreams dance in my head with wild abandon! Today, I am surrounded with such creative energy that it swirls and shows me colors, and designs and love! Today, is a day of creativity for both my mind and my spirit! I am picking up brushes and pens, and paper and canvas!! I am open to the magic that is taking place. Today is a brilliant day of the way things work for me...I am so aware of the fact that sometimes you just need to get rid of some of your dust bunnies in order to feel the joy of the creative process. So that is my wish for all who come here today...That you feel the wonderful joy in the creative force within you. Do not fear the dust bunnies...just wipe them away and then let all the positive energy surround you...Take the process slowly and then dance with your creativity to a beat that is all your own.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Cheryl Finley said...

What a delicious piece of art! I love the colors and the Creativity theme... it would look "just right" ...to quote Goldilocks...in my Mango Studio. That's a Mango kindof color you got goin' there.

:)