Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hope!

Today has been a day of clearing out the studio, so that I can bring a bigger work table in here for some of the projects that I am working on. So it has been a day of looking at different things I have collected and sorting thru them to either keep them or throw them out. Which caused me to reflect on some of the things I have personally kept. Some beliefs that no longer suit me that needed to be shed, so it was a sort of cleaning of the soul also. Today, as I changed things around both internally and externally I found a great smile coming across my face, and that smile was fueled with HOPE! How like a butterfly who was once a caterpillar I am becoming!(I know others were having a butterfly day also!) I was reminded of a book: HOPE FOR THE FLOWERS by Trina Paulus, which was given to me in the late 70's by a good friend. It is a wonderful little book about becoming what you were meant to be. It is filled with a great deal of HOPE! So that would be my wish for you today...Fill yourself with hope...Fill yourself with the hope that you can unclutter your path and that by changing and rearranging you will be able to FEEL the HOPE!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: