Monday, March 19, 2007

Trusting...

Today has been one of those days where I bounce from one thing to another, because....
Well, I think it is because I just can't seem to FINISH anything. Several things play through my head when I say that.. and most of them just come from the FEAR place...So today, I have realized that I just need to trust my life! I just need to trust that the leaf of my creativity is blowing out there in the wind and will land on a soft pink pillow where it will be safe and sound once again! So that is my wish for all who enter here today.Trust that even on a day when you don't seem quite your creative self, when you are feeling less than who you know yourself to be, TRUST that you will land on a safe soft spot of comfort...and tomorrow you will begin again.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: