Monday, March 26, 2007

Grateful

It has taken me all day to get to this affirmation..I just could not make one this morning, for lots of reasons, mostly it was just a little "down" day! But, it got better this afternoon! It was better because the sound of the rain became soothing to me, Because I let myself take a well deserved nap, because I heard the birds singing after the rain...and BECAUSE there are those people out there who support what I do and believe in me, even when I am not totally believing in my self!
And with the simplest stroke of the keyboard, they can bring me back! Back to my center, back to my creative, back to my cute! So today, or rather this evening, it is a time of being grateful!
And I am, and I know that my outside has nothing to do with my inner spirit...And that my heart is protected on days like today, by people I love! So that is my wish for you today, that if the day is starting out in a less than positive way, reach out to someone who you know protects your heart, and it will quickly turn around for you, just the way mine did!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

Royce Addington said...

DITTO! DITTO! DITTO!
You can't begin to imagine how many smiles your work brings in a single day!

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Bless you my dear friend!