Friday, March 9, 2007

Friday's Reflection


As I go over my week of affirmations I focus my reflection on the theme! Of being connected with the people I care about, of keeping my eye on my star and holding tight to my dreams, while knowing the importance these have to play with my happiness. By letting my energy guide me I will realize what direction my path will take me. There are times and days when it takes all my energy to stay true to myself! This has been a trying week, with everyone being sick, but it has also been a time of recognizing that I have something to say! I have something to share! And that my core is directing me to stay on course with these affirmations that I share with all who enter here, and especially to share them with myself! In a lot of ways it is just like talking to my self...a little core cheerleader for ME! So, that is my wish for all who come a view today, that you allow your cheerleader (be it yourself, your friends, your loved ones, or maybe even ME) chant your name and give you the courage and the strength to continue on your path knowing that you are headed in the right direction!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: