Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blessings


Today has been one of those days when I felt and received the blessings of my life. Where my time was spent in the happiness of creativity and yet I seemed to have so much time for so many other things. I was at peace with myself today, happy, joyous..laughter and excitement came easily! I completed and sent out a package that I promised myself I would do, and I did it way ahead of time. I connected with someone and has introduced me to a group of diverse women and I am eager to join with them on their growing journey. I re-connected with a friend that fills me up to the point that I overflow with joy! I was notified of a new baby that will be coming to a wonderful girl and a baby that is now here for a new grandma. Today was a day of feeling and receiving blessings in my life and I am humble tonight for having had the present of this. And that is my wish for all who come here tonight, that they let all those blessings show them self to you and that you become aware of them on a daily basis...because we are so blessed each and every day, with something, even when we think we are in the depths of despair, a bird will sing its sweet song for us, or a friend will call to cheer us, or we will just feel the warmth of the sun on our face. It is a beautiful thing!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: