Friday, February 16, 2007

Reflection Friday!


Today is the day that I go over what my affirmations had to tell me for the week! Thus, Reflection Friday!! The little steps and things that I have learned this week is to go into things with LOVE...to trust myself, and the path that I proceed on! To see things in a way that I see the end result that I am looking for, but to do this with a lightness of spirit, because the result may change along the way! To go with the energy that is before me and within me with laughter, and desire..with a goodness of heart. And that is my wish for all who enter here today. That you too, know that the stars hold all of your heartfelt wishes, that the hope of wonder is before you, and that all you have to do is reach out and grab on to it!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: