Monday, February 19, 2007

Compassion


There are days that you just have to be gentle with yourself. When no matter how badly you want to get things done, some days you just have to let yourself be a little quiet.
Today is one of those days for me. My back is still hurting and to sit and paint to much just makes it worse. So as much as I want to do all the things on my list, today I must be compassionate with myself and lay on the sofa with the heating pad like the Doctor ordered! Today, I must be gentle and let myself heal...A day like this makes you aware of being compassionate with others also! So, that is my wish for all who venture here today, that you are compassionate with yourself and others. That you listen to your mind and your body and that you float on the sweet wings of compassion when you need to. Back to the sofa for me!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

Lori Pilla said...

Oh Pattie,
I was so happy this morning when I saw that you had begun to post again. The last post date stayed at January 18 (I think) for a very long time. I was hoping you were OK. And I wasn't on line much last week due to being sick and the weather. I look forward to you posts. They really do at a bright spot to my day. Now I have to catch up on all the posts I missed. I can't wait.
A grateful admirer.
Lori

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Lori...
Thanks so much for the WONDERFUL post! I threw my back out and have been managing to do a little! But worse was I was without a computer for a month! AHHHHHHHHHHH!! Hope you have enjoyed catching up!! And I hope you are feeling better!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie