Thursday, February 15, 2007

Energy


Today is a wonderful day filled with energy! I was up early and the snow has stopped leaving behind a wonderland of white! When looking out upon it all I felt such a surge of energy! I saw within my minds eye wonderful silver stars to make my wishes on and such hope for this new day..Already I have smiled and laughed and know that within this day I will see sweet miracles unfold! I am ready to create and enjoy and reach it all with a goodness of my heart! That is my wish for all who read this today..that you feel the energy that springs from you! That you let it swirl around you with laughter and desire...Energy! WOW...it is magnetic!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie
PS: A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETING TO MY GRANDSON WHO IS 2 TODAY!!!!!!!!!
MOMA loves you!!!

No comments: