Thursday, February 22, 2007

Knowledge..


Today I had planned so many things to do, but with my back some had to be postponed..but then the phone rang...and rang...and rang...and I was really on the phone from 10 AM to 3 PM! These phone calls showed me a great deal today, and I am happy that they all happened! I was able to share some of my life experiences with my daughter, to let her know that I truly understand where she is, what she is feeling, and to give her some sage advice...I was able to expose my soul to someone else about some heart dreams of mine, ones that I have been keeping to myself for fear of exposing them..(call me silly!!) but once said out loud to someone else they became so much more REAL in a strange way! Today was about knowledge, knowledge from my past, from my present and for my future...Today, my heart spilled forth that knowledge for myself and for others...I FELT SO GOOD!! So, that is my wish for all who read this today, that they know that within them they carry knowledge for them self and if they listen closely, they will hear their heart song. Also that they have knowledge to pass on to others through their art, through their writing, through their life experiences. All you have to do is OPEN UP YOUR HEART and share! It is a marvelous experience of joy!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

4 comments:

Hélène Deroubaix said...

thank you for your wise and so kind words at my blog pattie:)

aaah knowledge I love this:)
I dream and hope to share my knowledge one day in spite of being so ill at ease in society;)

I'd love to see your Blue Journal,very intriguing:)

blessings***

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Helene...
Remember this...
Stars cannot fit into square or round spots...they must fly and soar in the sky above them all...it is your destiny to fly! BELIEVE!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

Patricia J. Mosca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hélène Deroubaix said...

:) you're lovely!