Monday, April 2, 2007

QUESTIONS


Today has been a day of questions...slowly answers are coming to me as I finish some of the art work that has deadlines. Today, while talking to an amazing friend I am finding answers to some, others still are floating in and out and around me. Now, I use to think that this was a somewhat depressing kind of day! BUT...I have come to realize by asking myself the HARD questions I come up with the answers from deep within. Not just an answer, but the real heart answer. Sometimes, we allow our self to use the easiest answer, or the answer that someone else wants to hear, but neither of those is your heart core answer. So today, I ask myself questions...and I quietly listen to my heart for the answers. So that would be my wish for you today, that you ask your self questions and then you listen to your hearts answer. Sometimes it speaks in a whisper, sometimes it is a cry, and sometimes it comes to you right away. But, it is always in the questions that we ask that we find our calling.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

Royce Addington said...

"WHEN WE HAVE ARRIVED AT THE QUESTION, THE ANSWER IS ALREADY NEAR." --Ralph Waldo Emerson--

Cheryl Finley said...

Good for you for asking yourself the hard questions... You'll get the juicy answers that way!

Keep asking... (and painting...please keep painting!)

Cheryl