Saturday, April 7, 2007

Reflection Friday...

It has been one of those weeks! The kind of weeks that starts out with the negative looming over you and questioning everything that you do, say and are! Now, I could spin here, stay here and continue to bring more and more negative to me...OR...I can choose to spin in a positive direction. When I started to listen to the positive things that were patiently waiting for me on the side lines, I began to feel there pull much more than the negative pull. I have chosen NOT to let the negative overtake me this week!! What a wonderful feeling!! So today, as I reflect back on this week I honor the change in the spin, and the positive energy that comes from my hearts desires. I honor the fact that if I stay in the present and listen to the cheerleaders on the side lines that I am truly appreciative of the wonderful things that are in my life. My surroundings, my loved ones, my soul sisters, my creativity all help to make me the person that I am. It has nothing to do with how I look or the fact that sometimes I question things. Questioning is good, a little spinning is also good, because it causes you to step back and take a look at the wonderful things around you and bask in the glow of the positive. So, that is my wish for all who enter here today....If you are spinning in the negative...listen to your heart, listen for your cheerleaders, listen and then one by one let them return and fill your soul back up! And just encase you need a little push....HOORAY FOR YOU...HOORAY FOR ME... WE ARE CREATIVE HEARTS FOR ALL TO SEE!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Hélène Deroubaix said...

ahah sorry to laugh but you can give me high five sister!
it was the same kind of week !
It was terrible...
I was lethargic and grumpy and eaten by self doubts, not mentionning the pain inside my body...

I wish I could be stronger like you!
I think I've let the negative swallow me all,dance with my soul,hug me tight and make me chocke on friday night ahah

but I'm just a crazy emotional girl, sometimes I'm still eighteen ;-)
because I get hurt at once by things I take too much at heart!
but these emotions are needed, I need to feel these, they take me to some places I still need to tame and understand
so I see and drag back some positive from my deep cave of negative thoughts and beliefs.

Even when I'm deeply sad I'm still aware of my luck to have my love around me or all the things I've done etc
it's just that I need to vent, express the feeling of the moment to wash myself from it
anytime I deny or keep it to myself I feel I burn inside, Its more unpleasant and difficult to bear you know?

and yes dear Pattie, HOORAY FOR YOU HOORAY FOR ME! WE'RE CREATIVE HEARTS FOR ALL TO SEE & WE'RE FREE SPIRIT WITH WORLDS TO SHARE & WE'RE EMBRACED BY THE SERAPHINS & THE MUSE WE CAN DO IT WE CAN DO IT AND WE CAN EVEN DO MORE!!!

brigthest blessings to you,enjoy your sunday!

(sorry for my English sometimes I get confused and use the word I think are right ;-)