Friday, April 20, 2007

Reflection Friday!

Today has been a trying day! My little grandson is cutting his 2 year old molars and he was just a sad little one today, and completely needed my attention! So this evening as I reflect on the passing of this week I honor my heart! I place it on a pedestal where it can see that it is reflected on! I have learned some valuable lessons this week, the biggest one would be to follow your gut reaction. That I should not doubt myself if my reaction to something or someone is not that positive. That giving in to doing something for the wrong reasons, is truly not the right thing to do. So this evening as I reflect I have seen the lesson and learned to honor it and continue with my growth. I am full of belief for myself and hope for all! This reflection is one that does not feel bad, but rather makes me feel as if I am looking at things with my eyes wide open. And that is really such a growth thing it causes me to smile from the depths of my being. So that would be my wish for all who enter here this evening...If you have some lessons that are trying to speak to you...listen first with your gut and then your heart will give you the answer. It may not be the answer that you thought was the right one, but if you honor it, it will reveal itself to be just that!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: