Monday, April 9, 2007

Gifts


Today is a day of being aware of the gifts that I have present. Both within myself and the ones that other people share with me. Today, I listen to the messages that these gifts give me. I am aware of the power of positive energy that they have and provide for me! I received the most beautiful bracelet this weekend from my good husband, and it has silver ovals with the words, LOVE.. DREAM..SPIRIT..BLISS...HOPE on it. It serves as an every day reminder that these messages are meant to be honored by me. I also, received a call from a friend who let me know how much they valued my friendship. So today, as I sat down to write my affirmation page the word GIFT came to me. Wonderful, heartfelt, positive gifts and I dance with them today, I am grateful for all of them in my life. I honor the wonderful people who serve to remind me of them. So, that is my wish for you today, that you too rejoice and celebrate the LOVE...DREAMS...SPIRIT..BLISS and HOPE of your self and of others around you. For today is a day of GIFTS!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: