Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Honoring my hands

This morning as I sit and ask myself what it is that I need to know today...My hands came into play! I am amazed at times how old these hands can look and feel and yet they still serve me in this creative path! They take my thoughts and lay them down on paper with paints and pens and everything else ...fabric, and thread, and clay! So today, which left me little time to play (as I am playing with trucks and cars with a 2 year old!) I honor my hands and what they allow me to discover about myself. That would be my wish for you today, that you honor that part of you that serves you in so many ways...Honor your hands! For they bring great joy to you while you are creating, exploring, loving , soothing...they are just wonderfully sensitive works of art all by them self!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: