Monday, April 16, 2007

Heart

It has been an early morning in the studio....and I am following my heart! This past weekend I completed and wrapped many things that will go out in the mail! I have a drive from my heart that is on "FULL SPEED AHEAD"! So, I am honoring that...This path that is set before me is full of dreams and wishes...songs and discoveries about myself. This morning as I sat and asked myself what it was that I wanted to know the answer was very clear. I am full of excitement to be part of this ever changing path with its twists and turns...It is the path of my heart and I give it over to myself! I BELIEVE! Today, I am flying with the colors and the dreams from deep within my core! And it FEELS SO GOOD! So, that is my wish for you today...That you feel your path beneath your wings, but hover above it just a little so that it feels light and full of all the wonderful things on the bends and the curves!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: