Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lessons...

Today is a day of lessons....Realizing that things are not black and white, but full of color. Seeing that sometimes it is best to protect your heart but also to keep it with in reach. Lessons that sometimes even your best intentions can be misunderstood, or taken for granted. Lessons are often heart rendering and heart altering. So today, I go with my gut and listen to the lessons that I have learned in the past 24 hours. I am proud of myself for some of the decisions I have made within this time...I am sad in some ways to let go of somethings that I once thought so important, but I also realize that there is a time for everything. So today, in order to help the new seedlings of my growth bloom and grow, I will snip and prune and know that I have learned some lessons, but have more to go. So, that would be my wish for all who enter today...Listen to your gut, to your heart and see the lessons that are before you...learn from them, and then cut them off your vine of growth. For it is the lessons that are presented to us that help us grow and bloom into the heart and creative life that we honor our self with. Your lessons help you to reach for your stars.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: