Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Courage

Today is a day of digging into the ground for the courage of growth! Today, I am surrounding myself with my creativity! It is on the desk, on the floor, on the work area, and here on this machine! There are times when I have to face some of the things about myself that needs to be challenged. It is during these times that when faced with the thought of walking into the brightness sometimes appears to be harder than staying in the shadows. BUT today, I walk with my courage! Today, I know that even if things do not look as though the outcome will be bright with sunshine, I know that if I step slowly and with care I will expose that sunshine to myself with all of its brightness and rays glowing around me. Today, I lift myself upward to face the sun and help myself grow. So, that is my wish for all who venture to these pages today...GROW! Use your courage to plant yourself on your path of creativity, expose your path to your self and let your courage show you the way to your growth, one ray, one step or one seed at a time.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Royce Addington said...

As I read and feel your words; I "see" the Cowardly Lion in a field of your colourful, whimsical flowers...picking a huge bunch to carry with him for COURAGE! In the distance, The Emerald City is shimmering in the afternoon sunlight!