Monday, April 30, 2007

Promise

Today is a day of making promises to myself....and then the importance of keeping those promises.. I was reflecting back on how when I made a promise to my children I ALWAYS kept them...when I made a promise to my friends, again I ALWAYS kept them...but when it comes to myself...I RARELY kept them. So today, as I reflect on the promises that I have given myself I am determined to stand up...stand united with myself and stand true...Today, is a day of promise....promises that I PLAN to keep for myself. So that would be my wish for you today...Honor yourself...make a promise to yourself...start small with giving yourself those 5 extra minutes of ME time...15 minutes of creative time....a spa day once a month...whatever it is..make the promise and then keep it! You will be doing yourself such a wonderful favor and ultimately you will find...HEY...SHE KEEPS HER PROMISES...got to love someone who does that!! So here is to loving yourself enough to keep your promises!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

Zura said...

Love this, Pattie! Love all your entries. This one really got me thinking, and what you is so true.

Thank you for the posts on my blog, too! Let me know if you'd like to trade links.

Zura
http://creativeclown.com

Royce Addington said...

P atricia
R ocks
O our
M oment
I n
S incerity
E nergetically
S hared

Cross our hearts...
Hope to Die...
Stick A Needle In My Eye!