Thursday, April 26, 2007

Objectives


Today as I reached within to see what it was that I needed, a key word came to play: OBJECTIVES! It is not a word I have thought about very much, but today I had to search my soul and ask myself what is my objective?...What is it that I want to do or feel from doing my art? I think that for most people the answer is fairly simple..usually we do what we do for some kind of monetary gain. I guess that is something that I want, but I have discovered while on this path, that what I want with my affirmations, and art is to TOUCH people...I feel deeply about what I am doing, and I put my spirit into everything I do...I am casting my own footprints. I am more relaxed than ever with my soul...and I realize that this is something that makes the creative process just that much easier. I feel confident with myself, and I am reaching out. So today, as I visit the word objectives, I am so aware that my soul, my mind and my body are working as one. And that would be my wish for all who enter here today....ask yourself what your OBJECTIVE is with your creativity...and then center yourself... because if it is from the center working outward from your heart that the true value of what you're doing is motivated and expressed from, you will know a pure heart. Once you have realized that you are more rich in yourself than anyone could possibly pay you!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

Royce Addington said...

O utstanding
B ountiful
J azzed
E xcellent
C reative
T ouching
I ndividuals
V ictorious
E xceptional
S ouls

Patricia J. Mosca said...

LOVE IT!