Monday, June 18, 2007

Within


Today is a day of going within...Of slowing down and allowing myself some quiet time, some dreaming time, some lounging time!! Some days you just have to let yourself be the passenger! There are times when I feel like I am in a race and I have to push past others in the rush for the finish line. And despite this rushing I don't usually get that much further ahead or save that much time. So today. I am being quiet and going within. Today I honor myself with being the passenger and allowing the Universe to carry me. OH..that doesn't mean that my mind won't be dreaming (because it always does that!!) But, it does mean that I will allow it to be a slow, soft and easy day!! So today, that would be my wish for you also...Feel relaxed and in the moment...there is nothing so important that it MUST be done RIGHT NOW!! Let the motion of the world carry you toward your destination with some dreaming, some napping and a little peace!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Cheryl Finley said...

I love this...and it is so essential to be a passenger...let ourselves glide on the breeze of the universe... ahhh...it feels wonder-full. I'll talk to ya when I touch down from my flight... :)