Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Soul


Today has been a day of Soul..of matching my situation with my soul..of finding the harmony and connecting with it. Today has been a day of soul..of moving forward on this path without judgement. Of knowing with my soul that this path is nurturing and comfortable. And most of all it enriches my spirit. Today I feel a push forward with my soul to a rebirth of my life. Today, is a day of soul..soul searching..soul honoring..soul wisdom...That would be my wish for you today also. That no matter if you are searching for answers, honoring or actually moving forward let yourself be aware that the path you are traveling may not always be clear. But,if you listen closely to your souls answers to your questions you will find it to be the right path... RIGHT NOW!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: