Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Design...


Today is a day of design...not only with pencil and paint, but with my thoughts and actions. By staying in this day ad not projecting myself any further than each singular project I am living my reality in the moment. I am focusing in on all the energy for the completion of each project...one at a time! So, today is a day of design. I am keeping everything in check ...working on one project to make room for another as much as possible. I am taking deep breaths and staying centered .. for I know if I dwell to much on the future, I miss the experience of where I am right now. That would be my wish for all today....Our minds are powerful tools, so grab on to your energy ... your words...your actions...your intentions and design yourself to live in each and every moment.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: