Thursday, June 7, 2007

Inner Connections....

Today is a day of inner connection...It is strange how one day you can be "drinking wine and the next day you are picking grapes" AHH... the highs and lows of life...So today, I am giving myself, my mind and my soul a moment or two to be quiet together. I am honoring my inner connection so that I do not lose sight of answers. I am aware that I can not change some of the things that are going on around me, but I can make a choice to listen to the inner wisdom of my core and the Universe. I can choose to know that things will work out. Allowing myself to listen to my inner connections I can give my energy a direction....I can spin with the gratitude of my spirit for the good things that are coming my way. By staying outside of my inner connection I move nowhere! I hear nothing! So today, I connect...connect with my inner most self and I move forward! So that would be my wish for you today also....When you hit a bump in the road, let yourself be quiet...let yourself listen closely to the positive of the situation ...let yourself believe that things happen for a reason and that better things are around the corner. Let yourself listen closely to your heart and then MOVE FORWARD!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

3 comments:

Lori Pilla said...

Beeeaaauuuutiful. Gotta love those mandalas. Thanks for the reminder to listen to that small inner voice.

Cheryl Finley: said...

Yes...this is beatiful...love the colors and the message...my life theme as well. I'm loving the mandalas...yours, and mine :)

Enjoy your day of conscious connection...
love,
Cheryl

Pattie Mosca said...

Thank you ladies who cheer my soul!! It is an affirmation that I sing daily when I see your smiling faces here!! Thank YOU!!