Thursday, June 21, 2007

Certainty


Today is a day of certainty! I have been up for hours and in the studio..creating! Certainty is guiding me as I create today! I am very aware of carrying out the creative process without question this morning!! I am feeling the energy of my will power to continue with confidence. My direction is clear today and my guidance is revealed to me like the sweet song of a bird.."continue on...continue on...continue on" This is allowing me to feel positive and self assured. Today, I continue on with certainty! That would also be my wish for you today! Sometimes we do not feel 100% certain...certainly I know that!! However, by accepting the magic that is happening around us we become aware of the excitement of creativity! Staying in the moment of this magic we allow our self to detach from the outcome and ride out our wave!! Feeling confident and self assured that we will land on the beach of our desires! So ride your wave today with certainty!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: