Monday, June 11, 2007

Diligence


Today is a day of diligence! Today I continue to step toward my goals by honoring my diligent determination! I am reinforcing my belief in myself and my dreams! With each day that I stay on my path I add more energy to its creation and I reaffirm its existence for myself! While doing this I am aware of the positive energy I am creating and in return am drawing to me. So today, is a day of diligence...By keeping a clear vision I am calling my dream to me and I feel the activity involved in the creation of them. This would be my wish today for you also. That you start or continue to work diligently to accomplish your goals. If you know where you want to go continue on that path...If you aren't sure, just work on as many possibilities as you can! No matter where you are on your path, by working hard and staying the course, you give yourself the ability to bring them to you!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: