Thursday, June 14, 2007

Learning


Today is a day of learning! I purchased a new book recently and I am trying out different suggestions that interest me within the pages. Today, I am aware that by allowing myself to learn a new technique that it is an endeavor of my mind! And I am learning new things! By doing this I realize that it inspires me and helps awaken a whole new range of possibilities! Now, I don't really plan on changing my style of art, because quite frankly ...IT'S ME!! But I am reaffirming my belief that new creativity explodes new growth. So today, is a day of learning...of not giving up or giving in, but of over-coming my self-conscious beginner feeling and letting go of the fear. Today, is an adventure!! So that would be my wish for you today also. Try to learn something new...Paint, write, dance, sing, color...whatever you choose! HAVE FUN! Your sincere desire of learning will help you grow!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Royce Addington said...

WE WANT SURFBOARDS (we'd settle for boogie boards) THAT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS! RON JON SURF SHOP NEEDS THIS DESIGN!

Moon Doggie & Gidget