Thursday, May 31, 2007

Shifting...

Today is a day of shifting....By that I mean shifting some of my routines. So often we get so stuck in our routines that we think there is no other way to live. Ah...so today, I am shifting that routine with small things and learning in the process that it works out just fine!! And I am aware that change is a way of looking at things differently, and allows me to see a vast amount of things that I might not of even been aware of. So today is a day of shifting....shifting and finding a child like spirit involved that is full of wide eye wonder. So, that would be my wish for all who venture to read this post today....SHIFT! Make a move to the right or to the left, but shift a little from your daily routine...Wake yourself up a little...take a different route home from work...have a different type of coffee, or take a few moments for yourself at lunch...whatever it may be, small or big , try looking at it a little differently...See things in a new way and renew your zest for living!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

Royce Addington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Royce Addington said...

Oops! Will try again.

Sounds to me like you are, once again, SHIFTING into PJM...the 7th speed of tiptronic HIGH CREATIVE GEAR!!!

How LUCKY for all of us who ADMIRE your work AND ENERGY!