Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Renewal


There are days when your little eyes pop open early and you feel it...feel it deep inside...It is a new day...a new dawn! It is a sense of renewal! Today, as my little feet hit the floor running...today I make up for loss ground from yesterday! You know I always feel so FREE and happy on days like today...Nothing goes unnoticed....Everything is open to my senses and it explodes with color and smell and touch....Today, is a day of RENEWAL! Today, I am aware of everything around me! There are smells and noises, and visuals galore! So that is my wish for all today....Look around you...drink in the visuals, the smells and the noises....Feel your core opening up and give a good shout out to the heavens....I AM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: