Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Awakening....

This morning as I asked myself what it was that I needed to be aware of the word: AWAKE came to me. I am using this day to have an awakening, especially after yesterdays lull...
Today, I will be aware of the knowledge and the wisdom that I have within me and around me. I will accept help when I need it, and expand my understanding of the things that are of the most important to me. Today, I am awake with gratitude and I am very open to myself and those close to me. So, that would be my wish also for all who venture here today....If you need help, please ask for it, no one can hear the marbles rolling around up there, as my mother use to say!
Be at peace with yourself and your knowledge and wisdom....You are full of everything you need to know, even when it does not seem like it. Fill yourself with gratitude for all that you are and all that you do.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Cheryl Finley said...

I love this Pattie,
Gratitude, self-acknowlegment, just a few ingredients that add rich flavor and texture to our lives...our experiences. Yes, I affirm: "Today and every day overflowing gratitude abides in me." And as you wrote here: "Today I am awake with gratitude."-- two synertistic affirmations that resonate within me...and I thank you and our Creator for shining your luminous light my (our)way. From one Luminous Muse to the other :) ....Love, Cheryl