Saturday, May 5, 2007

Reflection Friday

Ok so it is Saturday, but I did do this page yesterday morning and the 5 minute painting late last night!! It just so happened that I had a date with a beautiful boy, of 2 years of age, and we had to "play" all day!! And when a beautiful boy calls....well...a girl has to do what a girl has to do!! LOL
So as I reflected in the morning on my week I was so aware of the wonderfully positive emotions that were flowing in and around me. I made promises, some kept, others well, they will have to wait for another day! I was daring....and will continue to walk closer and closer to edges...without any fear! I feel a wonderful renewal with the changing of the season, the new moon floating in the sky above. I feel harmony with myself and my surroundings, a calm, and a peacefulness like no other before! This reflection is such an honor to myself, especially looking back on where I was a year ago and where I am now! I reached out and touched someone new this week too, exposing a rawer side of myself! So my wish for all who enter here today is that you also look around and see where you were emotionally, spiritually, artistically, last year and see what edges you have walked to and jumped from in the past year...And honor that...feel yourself standing tall, feeling a sense of pride, feeling your honesty!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

e.beck.artist said...

how can one girl have so many groovy, cool blogs? i have enjoyed finding you out here in the far flung corners or the web!

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Thanks so much for visiting...I like to try a little of everything, right now I am really into color and written word...Visit again...I will do the same..
Thanks again...
P