Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Adapting

This is my affirmation from Monday..May 21
Today is a day of adapting...Today I have driven 6 hours alone in the car...half of that time I spend in silence with myself..the other half is spent with TINA TURNER blasting and traveling at higher speeds!! Today, I adapt to myself...I have challenged myself with many opportunities to open up this year...I have decided to take the time to discover my creativity to its fullest and prove myself....So, I adapt...adapt much like a oyster shell that is forming out of sand a precious pearl.....I am learning much about myself and making myself form my own precious gems...So that is my wish for all who venture here today...Although the oyster is irritated with the making of the pearl it does so and produces such beauty...Let your own challenges make your life beautiful by adapting to the irritation!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

3 comments:

the glitzy gypsy said...

I'm glad you are back-I have missed you and your posts!!!

Lori Pilla said...

Pattie,So glad you're back. Safe and sound and full of inspiration. I hope you had a great trip.

Patricia J. Mosca said...

Thank you dear hearts...
I have a bad case of food poisoning, and will be laying low for the next couple days...