Monday, May 28, 2007

Cheer

Today is a very cheery day! The sun is shining, the weather is beautiful, a cool breeze is blowing and I was surrounded by my family! Ah, Memorial Day...the opening of a summer season! Today I feel as positive and bright and cool as the day! I am feeling every moment of this blessed day....and I am so cheerful! Smiling and laughing and enjoying good conversations and watching a little one explore a HUGE world with wonderment. Today is a day of cheer and I am ever so thankful to have this day!! So, that is my wish for all who venture here...May you look for the cheer...for the shine, and the beauty, and the love of any given day. And may it always be accompanied by a cool and refreshing breeze that makes you stop for a moment and breath deeply enough so that you say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: