Monday, May 7, 2007

Thinking

Today has been a day of thinking! Thinking and understanding that the future is full of infinite possibilities. So I am thinking inside and outside of my box! I am imagining my life coming closer to my dreams with acts of creations and excitement. I am thinking that the universe is giving me so many sign that I have seen lately. And a lot of creative thoughts. I am thinking that because I am so aware of them that something so unexpected is coming my way! So today, with my thinking I align myself with my creativity and all the energy I feel and I create my dreams. And that is my wish for all today! Take a day just to do your thinking...where it is that you are, where it is that your dream is leading you, and acknowledge all of your accomplishments to date! Create your dreams ...one thought at a time!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: