Monday, July 9, 2007

RE-Connecting



Today is a day of re-connecting!! I have been out of my studio for several days except for brief moments of connections. So today, I re-connect!! I am full into the paint, the pen, the paper...ideas are dancing and bouncing around in here with the heat and energy! Such a wonderful day! Today, not only am I re-connecting with myself but also with those that I love. Those that inspire me to create and be creative! I am sending off positive energy in their direction as well as my own. Today is a day of re-connecting! Of feeling my past and my present melding as one! I am smiling huge big grins today!(even though it must be 98 degrees in here!!) So that would be my wish for all who come to view today, that you too take a moment and re-connect. Re-connect with a friend, re-connect with your art and your creativity, re-connect with yourself....SMILE...deep down within you smiles! IT FEELS SO GOOD!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: