Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Exploring


This is actually my post for Tuesday,but it was a long day and I did not get it posted yesterday!! Yesterday was a day of exploring! I take my mother (who is 81 and never did learn to drive!) to a luncheon with some friends down at the lake. I have been doing this for some 7 years now. This year I was actually looking forward to going as I was going to see someone very special to me for the first time in over a year (my mothers friend whom I consider to be my Aunt) This was a day where I was exploring my emotional connection to people, I was exploring the sights of the lake, the smooth lake glass and the warmth of the sand between my toes. This was a day of exploring the shells, and watching boats as they glided across the lake with an effortless ease. This was a day of dreaming, and believing and knowing! So my wish for all is that you have a day like this...a day that is so calm that you can feel yourself gliding with an effortless ease! Where you can feel your warmth and your love from the bottom of your toes to the top of your head. It was a beautiful day!A day where a new song rose up from within. May yours be a happy one too!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: