Monday, July 23, 2007

CHANGING!

No your machine is not playing tricks on you today! There is not a picture YET! When I woke up this morning I have a vision of CHANGE for the Luminosity site! I will still be doing the affirmations that I usually do every day, but with a TWIST! Hopefully it will prompt you to write, or paint, or draw in a journal of affirmations for yourself. To open up to your spirit and explore! So with that being said, there will be some little alterations to my posts....I will be back later today!! My wish is that you will be too!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

2 comments:

Lori Pilla said...

OK Pattie,
What sort of mischief are you up to now? Actually I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve now.

Heres to creativity.
Lori

Royce Addington said...

Curious-er and Curious-ER!