Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Creations


Today was a day of creations...Today I was feeling my creativity and creating my path in all sorts of ways. Completing things that had me stopped in my tracks, and doing things that were just pulled out of nowhere! Do you know that feeling? The one you get when you have the "right" idea, and it just flows through you! You give out a little sigh of relief as it flows and you think..."why didn't I think about that before?'..Or my favorite.."that was easy"! My creativity flowed easily through my hands today...making me aware of my creations..making me aware that some things come to me in there own time, because perhaps I over thought it...perhaps I was blocking it by making it harder than it needed to be..perhaps the time just wasn't right for me to be working on it. There are so many reasons for the whys...but today I have answers and I am moving forward!! Today I know that sometimes I may not be able to achieve my goals unless I attain the knowledge...the skill...and the understanding to make it possible...and sometimes I just have to stop by the side of the road and rest and smell the flowers in order to see my path.
So my friends...My question to you today is this........
When you are following your path and there are times when you cannot see the road what blocks your view? And what small step can you take to point you where you can see your options again?
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: