Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happy New Year!

I have a new computer and the scanner is not properly hooked up yet so I cannot post a picture! AHHH...But I will have that up and running tomorrow! ANYHOW! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL WHO ENTER HERE!! I am not one for making HUGE resolutions...mostly because I have found over the years that I do not live up to them and therefore get upset with myself which causes a little self defeating thing to go on...(I think most of us know the drill!!) So this year I have decided to RESOLVE!!!!! (A catch phrase to EVOLVE!!) I resolve to grow...I resolve to expose myself to myself...I resolve to live in gratitude.. I resolve to be filled with abundance and recognize and honor it...I resolve to learn acceptance and to release resistance....MOST OF ALL I RESOLVE TO EXTRAORDINARY!!!! This is the year that I totally do things for myself that are POSITIVE! One of the things that I have found about the blog is that I do this for myself too..At first I thought it was a way to connect with others, and it is, but the more I do it, the more I realize that my inner most thoughts put down here lead me to ME! I will post the small painting I did for this first page in my affirmation journal for myself to start off 2007!! My wishes for all who enter here are many...But the BIGGEST one is that you are TRUE to yourself, TRUE to your dreams, TRUE to whatever it is that will make you happy...because after all happiness is the one thing that money just can't buy!!
HAPPY 2007......GRAB A HOLD AND BELIEVE THAT IT IS ALL POSSIBLE!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie
http://www.pjmosca.blogspot.com

No comments: