Friday, January 5, 2007

REFLECTION FRIDAY!


So, here we are already at Friday!! This journal of affirmations is done Monday thru Thursday and then I reflect upon the week on Friday! And it is hard to believe that a week has flown by already!! As I reflect on this week, I realize that for the first time in forever, I am NOT jumping in as quickly as I usually do! Is this a bad thing? I don't think so...for one thing that I have learned over the past year is that by taking my time, taking it slower, and one step at a time, projects get done and I do not give up and abandon them...I stick to the course!! There are many things that I want to accomplish this year and I am listing them, and honoring them...and for now I am preparing for them...I am happy and I do not feel anxious about the future...it will all play out exactly the way it is suppose to!! So for all who enter here today, that is my wish for you...That you take things slower, nothing is so important that it must be created NOW! Be gentle with yourself and most of all...HONOR what you do for your creative soul...no matter how small it may be!!(because it is the little things afterall that make up the big picture!)
Artfully yours,
Pattie

No comments: