Monday, January 15, 2007

NESTING!


Today is a day of nesting! Gathering some information and thoughts that I have to feather my nest! Where I want to go with my art and writing this year. How I want to grow and continue to expand myself. What is the next step to take in preparing for my future. Nesting is a large part of getting to where I want to go....It is a small step to take. Often times we all look for gratification that is QUICK!! During this time we usually do not do our best work, because we are in such a hurry for the outcome that we overlook the details of the moment. So I choose to prepare, to feather my nest...To build a foundation that is comfortable where I am able to come to and feel safe..free from falling where my wings will become strong enough to feel steady and secure enough to fly. So that is my wish today for all who enter here...May you know that you must first build your nest...know where you are and start with one twig at a time...I for one am learning this lesson! I am taking it slowly, so as to build the foundation that is firm. I hope that you will do the same.
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

1 comment:

Cheryl Finley said...

Pattie, I love nesting! Currently it's more a "nesting for my soul"...those "creature comforts"- gathering my current favorite books, mags, notebooks, journals, music, candles, my kitty Ike...and a cup of yummy Constant Comment tea with honey...and I am set. My soul sings & soars with visions of the future & gratitude for the present moment. Ahh, life is good indeed! :~)