Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happiness!


There are all sorts of things that make us happy! Most of the time I find it is something so small that we often over look it in search of something much bigger! I am taking the time these days to notice and take account of "the little things" that cause my happiness. Today was one of those days!..Although upstate New York has been having a mild winter today the wind was blowing very cold air, but the sun was out (this is very unusual for this time of year here!) and you couldn't help but say...What a nice day!! Then there is the sweetest kisses that a baby can give...so full of love, there is the creativity of my art, good friends and family....I am blessed and today I am very aware of it! That is my wish for all who enter here today, that you notice the little things...that you honor the happiness they bring instead of holding out for something bigger! The little ones are really with us all the time!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: