Monday, December 18, 2006

Holiday Greetings..

I do believe that the final mailings will go out today...well, except for the one that will go out in January (thanks to Debs who is starting a new tradition with me!!) I am winding down the new year on a HIGH!! The success of my one woman show has showed me much about myself and my art...the wonderment and excitement of meeting new friends this year has taught me that I am surrounded by like women who are discovering themselves and their art...the love of my family and friends has been apparent throughout the year with their support and cheers for the things that I have been doing...I go into this holiday season with a happy heart, and look forward to the new year with great anticipation for a creativity that I haven't even tapped into yet! For all those who venture into this site my wishes are many for you...may you enjoy good health, may you believe deeply in yourself, may the goodness of life show itself to you, may you dream the impossible dream, may you be true to yourself...
WISH ... LOVE...DREAM...
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: