Saturday, November 18, 2006

Turn Over A New Leaf!

So, I switched over to Beta Blogger and now I have no idea how to post...So, I just started a new one here!! Guess that would be turning over a new leaf!! LOL...But, really the leaf that I am turning over is that I am on my 5th day of the BIG SMOKE OUT!!!!!!!! I won't even say how long I have been smoking...but lets just say it is longer than I wasn't smoking...which means it has been a VERY, VERY long time! I have a grandson now and that is a HUGE reason to quit...I need to be here to help this little one on his way...and for him to help me along mine too! So, it started with the thought of doing it...went into the visualization of doing it...and now...I AM DOING IT!!!!!!!! For those of you who have never smoked...well...GOOD FOR YOU FOR NOT GIVING IN TO PEER PRESSURE!!!!!!! For those of you who have and quit.......MY HAT GOES OFF TO YOU! For those of you who are like me, and are venturing into this task....I SUPPORT YOU! And for those of you who don't understand this...well.... So, my wish for you today, is that you too jump in and change something you have been thinking about ...Start with the thought, then see yourself doing it...and then...hey, jump right in to that big pile of leaves and turn yourself over...I for one, am really putting my all into this........
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: