Sunday, November 26, 2006

CHEWING AWAY!!

Just an update on the GREAT PATTIE SMOKE OUT!!!! I am still continuing on with this...It is probably one of the hardest things that I have ever done!! But, I continue to look at pictures of my grandson, and know that this path is one that I MUST continue on! The problem that I am facing now, is that the studio seems as if it is missing something...and that something is ME! Habits..even bad ones made over a long period of time is somewhat of a comfort zone...Not smoking or lighting up a smoke when I go to sketch something out feels uncomfortable...DIFFERENT...So, I am trying to turn it around to make it something NEW and EXCITING! Today, I will be moving the studio around a little bit so that I can have a different view!! So, that the flow is different from what it has been...Hopefully this will help....I WANT MY CREATIVITY BACK!!!!!!!And without the smokes!! I am staying POSITIVE which makes it a lot different from other times that I have tried to do this...and I am still chewing away!!!
Artfully Yours,
Pattie

No comments: